While we don't require a credit score or cosigner to be eligible for funding, we do have a couple standard requirements you'll need to meet to be considered eligible.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- You are the age of majority in your state (usually 18 years old)
- You currently reside in the United States, and plan to remain in the U.S. following graduation
- You have never been convicted of a felony or of any crime involving dishonesty or breach of trust under any federal or state statute, rule or regulation
- You have not taken out any previous income share agreements (ISAs) that obligate you to cumulatively share more than 15% of your income
- You are applying for no less than $1,000 and no more than $15,000 in funding
- You are not contemplating bankruptcy, and have not consulted with an attorney regarding bankruptcy in the past six months
- You are enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited nursing school
- You are pursing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, or accelerated Bachelor of Science
- You will be enrolled as a full-time student during the period the funds will be disbursed
- You are within one year of graduating from your program
Please note: these are the initial eligibility requirements. If you're pre-approved, we'll collect additional information from you to verify your application and put together your official terms. Not all students who are pre-approved will be approved.